a) Cowboy State b) Sooner State c) Lonestar State
2. What is the source for "Oklahoma", the state's official song?
a) A famous Broadway musical
b) An old folk song
c) A standalone work written exclusively for the state
3. Oklahoma City is the state's capital and largest city. What is the second largest city (by population)?
a) Norman b) Broken Arrow c) Tulsa d) Lawton
4. Politically, Oklahoma is heavily leaning ________.
a) Democratic b) Republican c) Neither, it's a purple state
5. What is Oklahoma's official animal?
a) Wild water buffalo b) Bald eagle c) American bison
6. College football is wildly popular in Oklahoma. The annual rivalry game between the University of Oklahoma and its in-state rival Oklahoma State is called ______.
a) Battle for the Bell b) Red River Rivalry c) Iron Bowl d) Bedlam Series
7. What U.S. time zone is Oklahoma in?
a) Pacific b) Mountain c) Central d) Eastern
8. Historically, Oklahoma has been known for their excellence in which industry?
a) Energy b) Financial c) Tourism d) Manufacturing e) Cattle and livestock
9. The official state flower of Oklahoma is ______.
a) Mistletoe b) Bluebonnet c) Pasqueflower d) Oklahoma rose
10. Which of these states does NOT bordered Oklahoma?
a) Texas b) South Dakota c) Arkansas d) Colorado e) Missouri
11. Due to its volatile climate, Oklahoma is most prone to which weather event?
a) Hurricane b) Blizzard c) Tornado d) None of these
12. True or False. Before European settlers came, no Native Americans or Indians lived in what is now Oklahoma.
1)b 2)a 3)c 4)b 5)c 6)d 7)c 8)e 9)d 10)b 11)c 12)False
Master - 12 correct answers
Expert - 10 to 11 correct answers
Intermediate - 7 to 9 correct
Beginner - 4 to 6 correct
Novice - Less than 4 correct