a) Yellow b) Green c) Brown d) Orange
2. When mixing pure red with pure blue, we have this color.
a) Magenta b) Purple c) Cyan
3. Financial institutions often use blue color for their logo designs and color schemes. What is the primary reason?
a) A pleasing color to look at
b) A random coincidence
c) Deemed to convey trust and security
d) Complements well with other colors
4. Perceptions of individual colors vary by country and culture. In China, red color represents _________.
a) Fortune b) Happiness c) Health d) Harmony e) Both A and B
5. True or False. Green color is usually associated with nature, health and effort to promote environmental awareness.
6. What will you get if you mixed the three primary colors?
a) White b) Black c) Gray
7. What are the three colors of the French flag?
a) Red, white & blue
b) Red, white & green
c) Red, yellow & black
8. In 2017, the Crayon Company will retire a color that has been a staple of its 24-count box since 1990. Which color is it?
a) Maize b) Teal Blue c) Dandelion d) Mulberry
9. What is the scientific term for color blindness?
a) Myopic b) Hyperopic c) Synesthesia d) Achromatopsia
10. Which of the following is NOT a natural rose color (flower)?
a) Green b) White c) Coral d) Blue
11. The Color Purple is an Academy Award winning film by Steven Spielberg? Which of these actresses played the movie's leading role?
a) Oprah Winfrey b) Whoopi Goldberg c) Margaret Avery d) Akosua Busia
12. True or False. In physics, black is not considered a color because of the absence of visible light.
1)a 2)b 3)c 4)e 5)T 6)b 7)a 8)c 9)d 10)d 11)b 12)T
Master - 12 correct answers
Expert - 10 to 11 correct answers
Intermediate - 7 to 9 correct
Beginner - 4 to 6 correct
Novice - Less than 4 correct