a) Code word of his secret bank account
b) Name of Kane's love interest
c) Trade name of a sled
d) Both A and B
2. Which movie won Best Picture at the first Academy Awards (1929)?
a) The Broadway Melody b) Wings c) Grand Hotel d) Gone With the Wind
3. James Cameron has taken part in some of the highest-grossing movies of all time. Which of the following was neither produced nor directed by him?
a) Aliens b) The Terminator c) Avatar d) Rambo: First Blood Part II
4. Who sang the iconic theme song "My Heart Will Go On" in the 1997 movie Titanic?
a) Celine Dion b) Barbra Streisand c) Whitney Houston
5. Hayao Miyazaki is considered Japan's greatest animation director. Which of his films won an Academy Award for Best Animated Feature?
a) Princess Mononoke b) Castle in the Sky c) Spirited Away d) My Neighbor Totoro
6. True or False. Based in Mumbai, the capital of India's film industry is known as Bollywood.
7. Dorothy Dale, the main character in the musical masterpiece Wizard of Oz, comes from which U.S. state?
a) Indiana b) Missouri c) Nebraska d) Kansas
8. Alfred Hitchcock was a famous movie director known for his psychological thrillers. Which of the following is NOT one of his movies?
a) Spellbound b) The Taxi Driver c) Rebecca d) Shadow of a Doubt
9. What was the last full-length animated movie supervised or produced by Walt Disney (the person)?
a) Sleeping Beauty
e) The Jungle Book
10. Bruce Lee was a martial arts star from Hong Kong. What was the name of the first action movie with Lee in the leading role?
a) Fist of Fury b) The Big Boss c) Way of the Dragon d) Enter the Dragon
11. Considered one of the all-time greatest actresses, Katharine Hepburn won the last of her four Academy Awards for Best Actress for ________.
a) On Golden Pond
b) The Lion in Winter
c) Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
d) Morning Glory
12. True or False. Marlon Brando was a cast member in both The Godfather and The Godfather II.
1)c 2)b 3)d 4)a 5)c 6)T 7)d 8)b 9)e 10)b 11)a 12)F
Master - 12 correct answers
Expert - 10 to 11 correct answers
Intermediate - 7 to 9 correct
Beginner - 4 to 6 correct
Novice - Less than 4