a) Head b) Arm/Hand c) Knee/Foot d) Chest
2. What is the immediate penalty for getting a red card (or two yellow cards in a game)?
a) Player is removed from the field with no replacement
b) An automatic penalty kick is awarded
3. The starting lineup for a soccer team is consisted of how many players?
a) 5 b) 11 c) 15 d) Varies
4. When did soccer make its official Olympic debut?
a) 1896 b) 1900 c) 1928 d) 1932
5. Which of these countries has never won an Olympic soccer gold medal in men’s or women’s competition?
a) Poland b) Norway c) Hungary d) Netherlands
6. The first winner of the FIFA World Cup is _______.
a) Brazil b) Germany c) England d) Argentina e) Uruguay
7. Which of these famous soccer players is the all-time top scorer in the World Cup?
a) Gerd Müller b) Ronaldo (Brazil) c) Miroslav Klose d) Diego Maradona e) Pele
8. Who won the inaugural Women’s World Cup in 1991?
a) China b) United States c) Germany d) Japan
9. The second most important soccer competition after the World Cup is ______.
a) European Football Championship/Euro
b) Champions League
c) Confederation Cup
10. Which of these governing bodies oversees the European Football Championship?
a) FIFA b) UEFA c) IOC d) Both A and B
11. The Champions League is a competition between ______.
a) National teams b) Professional clubs c) Schools d) All
12. True or False. No soccer club has won more English Premier League titles than Manchester United.
1)b 2)a 3)b 4)b 5)d 6)e 7)c 8)b 9)a 10)b 11)b 12)T
Master - 12 correct answers
Expert - 10 to 11 correct answers
Intermediate - 7 to 9 correct
Beginner - 4 to 6 correct
Novice - Less than 4 correct